Saturday, January 31, 2009

Blog Inc

This is a collection of YES!+ Chennai Bloggers! :)

Prasanaji: My Weblog This blog is nothing but a collection of my thoughts, observations on the various facets of my life as a teacher for the youth, an entrepreneur, bits about my personal life, my country – India , wonderful people of the art of living and my beloved guru His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankarji.

Deepak Lanka:Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase.. It means no worries for the rest of your days Yeah. It's my motto! Hakuna Matata! Hakuna matata! I say "Shut Up and Be Happy"

Puneeth: The Choices

Rohith:Spicy Custard MY FEELINGS ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. A PLACE TO CRY OUT LOUD. THERE IS ALSO A POEM PAGE ATTACHED. WHICH I AM SO LAZY TO UPDATE~ THIS BLOG HOLDS A BUNCH OF EMOTIONS AT THE PEAK OF MY INSTABILITY. SO IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO HOLD AGAINST ME. I APOLOGISE BECAUSE I WAS UNSTABLE WHILE WRITING THE ENTRY. JUST A PLACE TO CRY OUT LOUD~ ( SHOULD HAVE STARTED THIS EARLIER SO ALL THE SCHOOL SHIT WOULD GO IN. BUT ITS K. BETTER LATE THAN NEVER)

Arpit: Arpit's Blog Thoughts, ideas, opinions, observations and experience of Arpit Kothari and not that of his employer or any professional association.

Amit:Let's Talk :)

Aparna:Aparna's LongeThe place where i try to play with words,thoughts,beliefs,etc. and bring out what looks like a simple connotation of varied activities of the mind. Hope you enjoy reading my blog! What else do i have to say but this? H mm YES! Keep Smiling :)

Ashwani:My Journey From Head to heart The meaning of life, true love, heart & soul, emotions out of control, devotion, friendship, meditation, awareness, humanity, bliss.

Harshini: The Fourth Estate

Arun Rajkumar:Music as i know it AN ATTEMPT TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCES AS A STUDENT MUSICIAN, WHICH, I HOPE, CAN BE USED AS A RESOURCE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A PASSION FOR MUSIC, TO GUIDE THEIR JOURNEY TOWARDS EXPERIENCING ALL THE JOY THAT MUSIC OFFERS.

Vaishnavi:Vaishnavi's Fascinating World A space filled with love, laughter, smiles and happiness.

CR Aditya:The Elite Window Your Window to the world

Tulika: Outrage

Nathan: The Other Blog

If you are a YES!+ Grad and you own a blog Just comment here and we will publish it!

No comments: