Tuesday, March 17, 2009

YES!+ AnnaNagar Course :) :)

Hi All,
 
Keep Chanting!!!
 
JaiGuruDev 
JaiGuruDev 
JaiGuruDev 
 
I want to share my Experience to all the YES+ Gang which we have a good moments in last week.
 
First of all I need say abt my self  ,  I am an IT professional and working from last 5 years ,from the date of Joining from my carrier  I Don't have any Peace or Happy in my life due to (Job Insecured or Some other Resons like disquiet) and the results are expected as RESTLESS, SLEEPLESS,TENSION,INSECURED many more....even a single day I did not sleep properly in the nights,  and reached many of the best doctors in and around Chennai ,Hyderabad .But as the result I expected from them are Medicine like (Sleeping Pills ) and addicted for Alchol and smoking .This again take me to very depression in my life.
 
I have reached many milestones in my life but no Peace. And also I have started doing  Social Activities in my life.But when I commited to do my best as the result it was from my company and made as corporate.So...again Worries started .Finally one of my friend (Lanka Deepak ) told me abt this course ,and he did not says any thing abt this ...just says that please go and join ....it will have fun for U ...First I was hesitated to do because of lack of time for me ...and finally committed to do .....But Really it was amazing ...when I first start my (Sudharsan Kriya ) I was out of bounds (not able to say in words ) and from now onwards I am taking my life as simple..."what ever happends let it be " no worries ..Guruji is having with me .... From the first day of this course I have stopped Drining, Smoking and Non-Veg .
I thnk these are the best 7 Days in my life ....Really u can trust me that from the last 7 days I am able to sleep well.. Thanks to Guruji (for all his blessings on us) ,Muthu and Prasanna .
 
Going Forward I will keep my Promises which I made to Guruji.
 
With this support I am going to continue my Advance course in Bangalore coming next weeks .
 
 
Thanks to all
Omprakash.Pannem

No comments: